Friday, August 7, 2009

MAFIA!!!

Boy sure has been long since my last update, some may wonder where's the rest of my Surabaya story. Well life's been pretty busy for me lately, but work without no play is not a good idea. So last weekend me and my friend's gathered up for a steamboat party and played a little party game we called "MAFIA", I found it pretty funny so here's a little comic strip regarding that day.


Haha, no that didn't really happen, I mean the 300 parody and the kicking part. But this is somewhat close to describe the craziness we had that day while playing MAFIA, especially for new players that are surprised by such creative games to exist. Anyway if you noticed anything about this strip is that there's a #001 code on it, yeah i'm trying to start a webcomic, so if there's any comic strip in the future I'll put a code on it, hopefully to accumulate a series of comic in the end. Just a fresh tryout without any proper plan, we'll see how well that goes.

That's all for now, will update the Surabaya story by end of this week(hopefully). Hope life's treating y'all better, seeya :)

No comments: