Sunday, July 5, 2009

Unpleasant Flight & Many More

Anyway the flight isn't over, like what I said it's a 3 hours journey thousand feet above the clouds where you're stuck with the Indonesian version of Balik Kampung remix of coughing and yelling mix with the smells of Pak Nasir Nasi Lemak in the air. At time like this I feel sad for not having an Ipod when I had the chance because I thought having a 2GB memory cell phone with mp3 features is good enough for me to keep my ears peace from any undesired noise, silly me to miscalculate that you are supposed to TURN OFF YOUR CELL PHONE ON THE PLANE! That's what my mind is going through while looking at my friend listening to his Nano on my right and another one watching an episode of HOUSE using her Iphone on my left....

I'm buying an Ipod. >:(

By the way has anyone ever noticed that Airaisa stewardess always have the thickess make ups? It's like everyday it's a Beauty Pagent on the plane that every stewardess are putting up their monkey asses to compete in the competition. Some even looks like they're in a Drag Queen Pagent! I swear to God there's one lady with eyelashes so thick that she make Amy Winehouse look NORMAL(and I always thought Winehouse's a Vampire).


See the girl on the left? She's not closing her eyes, her eyes are wide open but you just can't see the friggin' Iris! Another thing I don't get is when the Captian speaks, why are they murmuring!? I dunno if it's they're actually drunk of Malay standard of English speaking are so poor that they have to speak as such so that we're distracted by trying to listen to the words and fail to realize that their English sucks.

"Thizizyercaptainspeeeeking plzfastenyersitbelts weeeeeeeretakingooooooof" o.O

Surabaya Trip Day 1 18 June 2009

8 comments:

dOra said...

the fast speaking so that we can't hear their sucks english is soooo true.. i've thought about that too =)!

ivn said...

hehe... ur fast did u boomark my blog or something?

dOra said...

nope.. just bored at office .. and your blog is at one of the blogs i'd check regularly.. "P!

ivn said...

Next to Xiaxue's...? =.=

dOra said...

huahaahahaha.. no more.. i dun read xia xue's anymoreee... LOL ... *cough occasionally maybe..

i read www.izismile.com, an indo blogs *try if you can understand:
chaosatwork.blogspot.com

ivn said...

wow, full indo language =.=

summerarctic said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! the murmuring and mumbling is just for themselves! cos nobody else understand or bothered with the mumbling!!

ivn said...

AND THEY NEVER IMPROOOOOOOVE!!!! >.<